Gel for delicate cleansing of delicate parts and not only. It helps to maintain the friendly microbiome due to the content of pro- and prebiotics, has a low PH (as in the most delicate parts of the body), soft natural surfactants (cleansing agents) and is made on the basis of chamomile flower water with sweet orange essential oil. In general, the chamomile-orange shower is for you – only where you need it! And where it is not necessary – water is quite enough
- Chamomile flower water, water
- Active ingredients: triglycerides, algin, glycerin, coconut fruit extract, aloe, lactic acid
- Essential oils: sweet orange
- Surfactants (cleansing agents): lauryl glucoside, decyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate
- Pro- and prebiotics: lactobacillus ferment, lactobacillus, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, inulin, fructose
- Preservatives: lactic acid, lactobacillus ferment, lactobacillus, coconut fruit extract
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of gel to the cleansing area, rinse thoroughly with water
2-4 of our products are enough to form your entire skincare routine. So no more cluttered bathrooms shelves!
Our products are made in the United Kingdom and Germany labs and have been awarded with European Union Certificate of Quality
We have created over 1000 different compositions, combined the best of them to produce the most effective ones.
Our products have been highly rated by experts, such as Alona_Eco
Our products are 98,5% natural. Why 98,5%? We use synthetic urea which is an amazing skin moisturiser!
We love animals and do not run tests on them.